If you buy or sell securities on an exchange or over the counter, you will probably use a broker, and your direct contact will be with a registered representative.

The registered representative, often called an account executive or financial consultant, must be registered with the National Association of Security Dealers (NASD), a self-regulatory organization whose operations are overseen by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and with the states in which the broker is conducting business.

The registered representative is the link between the investor and the traders and dealers who actually buy and sell securities on the floor of the exchange or elsewhere.

Tambahkan Komentar Sembunyikan

Finland as a model of a successful economy

The country's economy is characterized by the following data: nominal GDP for 2017 is $ 237 billion, which is 46 thousand dollars pe...